Of all the work we do, helping our clients protect their personal and business assets is most essential.
This is a very brief blog, but a few points are:
- Business risk should ideally be assessed from the start of a business. It is however, never too late to look at reducing risk.
- An appropriate structure can reduce the threat of loss of the client’s business and private assets.
- Avoid holding personal or passive investment assets in the same entity that carries on business activities.
- The structures need not be complex, but thoroughly thought through.
- The conversation on this issue of asset protection should be top of the agenda and acted on as required.
We are here to help you assess risk and guide you in protecting your assets.
Any questions? Please contact us.